1.Google search console
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. you do not need to register for Search Console to be enclosed in Google Search results, however, Search Console helps you perceive and improve however Google sees your website.
- Search Console offers tools and reports for the subsequent actions:
- Confirm that Google will notice and crawl your website.
- Fix indexing issues and request re-indexing of latest or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic information for your website: however usually your site seems in Google Search, that search queries show your website, however usually searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts once Google encounters categorisation, spam, or different problems on your website.
- Show you which ones sites link to your web site.
2. Ubersuggest by Neil Patel
Ubersuggest is a free online tool that is able to assist you to generate keyword ideas to enhance and expand your content selling strategy. whether or not you’re writing diary posts or making an attempt to emulate your competitor’s success, UberSuggest has the tools to assist you with your method.
In this article, we’ll cowl the various areas of the website and the way you’ll use the various tools and searches on supply to require your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) rankings to successive levels.
SEOquake is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others.
A sitemap is a file where you offer info regarding the pages, videos, and different files on your website, and therefore the relationships between them. Search engines like Google browse this file to crawl your website additional with efficiency. A website map tells Google that pages and files you’re thinking that square measure vital in your site, and conjointly provides valuable info regarding these files. for instance, once the page was last updated and any alternate language versions of the page.
5. Google AdWords Keyword planner
Keyword Planner helps you analyze keywords for your search campaigns. you’ll use this free tool to get new keywords associated with your business and see estimates of the searches they receive and also the value to focus on them.